- ADULT: A person who has stopped growing at both ends and is now growing in the middle.
- BEAUTY PARLOR: A place where women curl up and dye.
- CANNIBAL: Someone who is fed up with people.
- CHICKENS: The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.
- COMMITTEE: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.
- DUST: Mud with the juice squeezed out.
- EGOTIST: Someone who is usually me-deep in conversation.
- HANDKERCHIEF: Cold Storage.
- INFLATION: Cutting money in half without damaging the paper.
- MOSQUITO: An insect that makes you like flies better.
- RAISIN: Grape with a sunburn.
- SECRET: Something you tell to one person at a time.
- SKELETON: A bunch of bones with the person scraped off.
- TOOTHACHE: The pain that drives you to extraction.
- TOMORROW: One of the greatest labor saving devices of today.
- YAWN: An honest opinion openly expressed.
- WRINKLES: Something other people have. You have character lines.
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Definitions That Make Sense
You'll like some of these better than others, but I'll bet you'll end up telling a few to your friends in the next day or so. -- D.H.
More of My Jokes