As I write these words a silly bluebird is banging his head into my patio window over and over.
He must be a golfer.
-- Dalton Hammond
* The player farthest from the net should shoot first
* Two-shot penalty if ball goes out of bounds
* Audience is to remain quiet and orderly
* Players should call penalties on themselves, if guilty
* Only the top 50% of players will continue play in the second half of game
* Coaching from sidelines not allowed during game
* Player's cash winnings to be a matter of public record
* No time outs