Thursday, May 01, 2008

Cheap Web Host

I was looking for an inexpensive, cheap web host service, but I didn't expect to find a web host this cheap, and with such generous features.

StartLogic sounded too good to be true so I decided to try them out with a charity golf tournament that I'm helping to promote and once I transferred the charity web site to StartLogic I was amazed to learn that everything they offered in their ads was true. I don't expect to EVER run out of storage, bandwidth, email addresses, redirects or subdomains, even though I'm running half a dozen domains with full web sites with them now.

On my recommendation a friend of mine decided to give them a try and he's now moved all of his web sites to StartLogic and he's saving over a hundred dollars a MONTH! Neither he nor I have had any problems at all with their service. If I sound like a happy web host customer, please know that I really am.

Don't take my word for it; click the link below to check out this impressive web hosting service for yourself.

Feature-for-feature StartLogic is the most impressive -- and cheapest -- web hosting service I've ever seen.

Host your Web site with StartLogic!