Friday, November 05, 2004

Get Well, Meow Meow

My daughter emailed me that she's not coming to visit ole dad this weekend after all. Her cat is sick. Here's my reply. -- Dalton Hammond

Dear Meow Meow;

I am sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. Maybe you are starting your period or something. My girl friend started her period a few days ago, on the 1st, so she says she has a chance of having two periods in the same month this month just like a Blue Moon and how about that? I thought about it for a minute and then told her that if I know my Sweet Thing like I think I do why she can do anything she sets her mind to and next time could we just talk about it after we finish lunch?

She just looked at me like she knew all along it was a mistake to share something like that with me.

No comments: